Airship Solutions is based in Melbourne, but operates globally. As a manufacturer of Aerial Photography Solutions, we also have a large number of photographers and Aerial Solution Operators that we utilise to get prompt and cost effective service on a global scale.
Methods of aerial photography undertaken include:
- Drones, both large (carrying SLR cameras) or small (cost effective)
- Airships (either tethered for CBD applications or freeflying around site)
- Mast (up to 22m)
- Portable Mast (up to 10m)
- Helicopter/Planes for high aerial locality images
ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO ASCERTAIN THE TYPE OF AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY YOU REQUIRE:
In order for us to accurately quote on a unique photographic assignment for you, we will require the following information:
- Where are the Photographs to be taken?
- Is the Photography to be conducted during the Day or Night, Dusk or Dawn? What are the differences?
- Are the photographs being taken required to be Stitched? What is photo stitching?
- What are the altitudes of the intended photographs? 0 – 20m? 20m to 130m? or 130m and above? What are the differences?
- How many photographs do you imagine you require?
- Do you require any photograph enhancing or are you a professional aerial photographer who would prefer RAW Images?
- What is your timeframe? Is the job urgent?